| 0 comments ]


Nikhil Agarwal Mumbai, July 12 (PTI) When it comes to marriage, people either trust their parents and friends or simply follow their heart but Rakhi Sawant is relying on her fans to select her "Mr Right" in the reality TV show "Rakhi Ka Swayamvar". The actress, who is known for her item numbers in Bollywood, says her fans will play a crucial role in the all-important decision-making process.

"I started off as a nobody in the industry. But today, whatever I am, it is because of my fans and I want them to be a part of this important decision of my life.

Although I will take the final call, my fans and friends from the industry would be a constant guide for me to select the right person," Rakhi told PTI in an interview. Television viewers will also participate in NDTV Imagine''s reality show ''Rakhi ka Swayamvar'', where the actress goes on a groom-hunting mission.

The audience would get the opportunity to vote for or against the prospective 16 bridegrooms, who have been shortlisted from thousands of applicants. "My life has always been an open book.

''Swayamvar'' is part of our tradition and culture, girls in those days got the opportunity to choose their life partner so why not now," she said when asked what made her go after searching a life-partner on the small-screen. .

0 comments

Post a Comment